Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Void Stone crafting issues

Void Stone Wireless Modem Conflicted Crafing Conflicting Recipes

2 replies to this topic

Voodoster

Voodoster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Voodoster
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

So I decided that I wanted to line the floors in one of my rooms with void stone, the recipe is 8 smooth stone around an ender pearl, BUT as some of you can already see this conflicts with the wireless modem recipe and I've tried different benches including an AE crafting terminal, and I even shift clicked the recipe to auto pull the needed items for that recipe and it only wants to make the modem. I even went into the configs to see maybe about just disabling the crafting recipe for the modem but at least in the config files I went to, there was nothing there. Anyone else have this issue with a fix, or a work around? Oh and it should be noted I turned cheating off in my world so I can't just pull one from NEI.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

The best solution I can think of would be to use MineTweaker to change the recipe (of either the modem or void stone). It's already in the dw20 1.7 pack, so you'd just need to create a new file for your purpose here. If you can't figure out the format of the file you need via Google, I'll be back on later today and can help with that.

• ZL123 likes this

Voodoster

Voodoster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Voodoster
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Lol ya i think i found minetweaker in the subfiles but i opened it and was like 0.0  lol so ya no clue what to look for in there or how to use it, just thinking about changing the modem to use an eye of ender instead, since i use modems less

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users