Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Genetics freezing DW20 pack

direwolf20 1.7 genetics freeze

No replies to this topic

flying_phoenix

flying_phoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:_flying_phoenix
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

After I updated the DW20 1.7 to 1.1.1 trying to access the gui of every single Genetics machine freezes my game. On my test world where I just place a "new machine" it works just fine, but on my main world even after breaking and replacing the machines the game just freezes.

I don't think the log would be useful, since it's just a normal game log that stops suddenly.

Anyone else is having this problem? (It continued even after going back to the previous version, and loading a world save backup would make me loose a lot of stuff, since just recently I checked my bees..)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: direwolf20 1.7, genetics, freeze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users