Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help! Item Ducts not pulling out!

agrarian skies

3 replies to this topic

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Im having problems getting my item ducts to pull out. Ive searched many forums but none relate to my problem as far as I can tell.

My setup (Dont judge, its the only way I could get working before... ;-; ) http://puu.sh/gwuDV/ee2555d097.jpg

Any ideas? Its just the item duct wont pull anything out of the chest connected to the vacuum hopper. Everything else works decently.. Its not clogged, I know that much... Ive tried all the settings using the servo. But I had this working on a MP server about a year ago, and it works everywhere else in my world.

fourswordsgamer

fourswordsgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:fourswordsgamer

For the item duct you need to insert a filter this is a common mistake which can be fixed easily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click HereThis is feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching treesfalling off cliffspunching grass... Now that think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR                                                                                                             

-FourSwordsOwner

-For anyone interestedpleasepleaseplease check out my youtube channel  and post suggestions!

fourswordsgamer

fourswordsgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:fourswordsgamer

You need to change what setting the item duct is the ones inserting into the chest should be import and the ones out of the machines should be export.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click HereThis is feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching treesfalling off cliffspunching grass... Now that think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR                                                                                                             

-FourSwordsOwner

-For anyone interestedpleasepleaseplease check out my youtube channel  and post suggestions!

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

fourswordsgamer, please do not double-post. If you were the last person to reply to a thread and you have something more to say, edit your last post.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: agrarian skies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users