Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Server problem (Need Help Urgentley! Please)

1 reply to this topic

banana_ox

banana_ox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:rebswin123
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Everytime I try to join I get this Error :[19:23:00] [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to handle packet for /76.123.148.22:54585
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at factorization.coremodhooks.HookTargetsServer.collides(HookTargetsServer.java:122) ~[HookTargetsServer.class:?]
    at factorization.coremodhooks.HookTargetsServer.checkHammerCollision(HookTargetsServer.java:84) ~[HookTargetsServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72829_c(World.java:2202) ~[ahb.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:379) ~[nh.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137) ~[jd.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C06PacketPlayerPosLook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:20) ~[jf.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) ~[ej.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334) [lt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
[19:23:01] [Server thread/INFO]: boldDigger lost connection: TextComponent{text='Internal server error', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}

flashpratt

flashpratt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:dpratt9
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I'm getting this same error now... I'm running Direwolf20 modpack and this started seemingly at random when I was flying in bat form. The last chunk to load was of a village. 

Earlier (30-60 minutes previously) we had attempted to activate the giant colossus (three of them) from the Factorization mod and when we were reading online we saw that these have had issues lately. 

Off the top of my head, that's all I can think of.  At least this issue isn't unique to either of us. 

*Edit*:

We have confirmed that there's something with the chunks around this village that's affecting players... a friend was able to reproduce this error by flying over to the same village. Investigating further....

*Edit 2*:

Fixed the world by moving the jar file for factorization mod out of the mods folder... then started up server and was prompted to continue loading server without the missing blocks (which would be removed) or not... since it offered to create a backup of the world as well, I proceeded and all players were able to login again without problems.  Since the colossus mobs from factorization were really glitched out, we're going to blame these for now, re-enable factorization, then never activate them again.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users