Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Factorization Colossus Server Crash

1 reply to this topic

Cerber91

Cerber91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Cerber91
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

So as I've seen here and there around the web- the colossus from factorization crashes servers.The moment when you destroy the first block in it's chest- it drops a matrix and next second- it's crashed.You also crash the server every time you spawn near that.As I see the matrix did generate as a dropped item, I am certain it's the colossus mob itself that's causing the crash as it didn't spawn before I crashed. So what can I do to prevent this from crashing my server without taking away a mod that some players use quite a lot?

Crash log is attached.

Attached Files

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

If you want to prevent colossi from generating, you should simply need to change the factorization.cfg:

B:generateColossi=true

to false. This alone won't remove colossi from the world, though. You'll probably need to go in with MCEdit for that. (Make a backup first!)

• ZL123, Aezex and Cerber91 like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users