Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Crashes on Start

server crash null pointer Ticking block entity Craish Report

2 replies to this topic

GeoBlank

GeoBlank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:GeoBlank
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

All was fine so I decided to reboot while no one was on.

I stopped FTB correctly, rebooted server, logged in, and then restarted FTB.

Command window shows crash almost at the end of the entire process.  World chunks are loaded and then crash.

Crash report is attached.  I was not able to paste the text in so hope attachment is good.

I think the last thing that was being done on the server last night was something specific with books.... I was not the one playing around and it was actually a new UI I have not seen yet.   I can get more details on that if the crash dump is not good enough.

We really don't wan to roll back to an older backup so I hope you have some advice. 

Thanks!

Attached Files

GeoBlank

GeoBlank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Seems like the error may be around a mailbox that was created which is party of the forestry modpack.... what is the right way to disable forest mod pack server side to see if the world loads....

GeoBlank

GeoBlank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

It looks like I found a fix for my problem.  Not sure if this is the recommended approach or not but for now I do not care :)

Modify /config/forge.cfg and set remove errored tile entities to true, restart server, turn off server, set back to false,

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, crash, null pointer, Ticking block entity, Craish Report

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users