Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello!

No replies to this topic

mustapelto

mustapelto

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Hey everyone!

I'm mustapelto and have been playing around with FTB for quite a while (since Ultimate iirc). At the moment, I'm playing a modified Infinity (added a few personal favorites, also Optifine, as my computer is getting a little too old...)

I've been using this wiki since the beginning, but never came around to contributing. I've always liked Thermal Expansion's ducts and had to try Thermal Dynamics of course. Unfortunately, I found there's not much information about it anywhere (at least none I could find, except for some mod spotlights on YouTube). So I decided to give wiki editing a try (and got promptly corrected by RZR0 - thanks for that, btw)...

I won't have much time for regular contributions, so I'll try to get most of TD done, and after that maybe an article/update/edit once in a while.

If you find anything wrong with my articles/edits, I would like to get some kind of feedback - tell me what I did wrong, so it won't happen again!

• felinoel, timrem and Aezex like this

"People's whole lives do pass in front of their eyes before they die. The process is called 'living'."

- Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users