Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MFFS in direwolf20 modpack

4 replies to this topic

angebacci

angebacci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:angebacci
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Hello guys !
I have a question: Is the mod MFFS (modular force field system) installed on the direwolf20 modpack ?
In the ftbwiki this mod not appear, but when i search on google, some topic says "MFFS is on the direwolf20 modpack"
Thanks,

Angebacci.
(Sorry for my eventually bad english, im french)

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

MFFS was in the Direwolf20 Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4, but is not in his current pack for Minecraft 1.7.10.

angebacci

angebacci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:angebacci
Thanks for your responding, but can you sau why ?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

I don't know why Direwolf20 excluded it this time around. Maybe there was no stable version of MFFS for 1.7.10 when he designed the pack, maybe he just didn't want it in his pack this time. You could tweet at him and ask, I suppose.

If there's a version of MFFS for Minecraft 1.7.10, you can always try to add it manually to the pack and see if it works.

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz

The 1.7.10 release for MFFS is alpha only. It's general policy to not include alphas in modpacks just for stability. with tons of players uncommon/fatal bugs could be uncovered.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users