Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with Modular Powersuits

1 reply to this topic

webkilla

webkilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:webkilla
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So...

I love the Modular Powersuit mod - and I added it to my FTB Infinity game, started a new world, spent a few days setting up farms, mining stuff, getting materials...

And then I found that the recipies for the powersuit mod are borked. A lot of them don't show up right, and a lot of the parts seem impossible to build.

It looks like the mod simply isn't updated or working with with 1.7.10

Anyone know a solution?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

First I'd check the MMMPS config. It may have vanilla, IC2, and/or Thermal Expansion recipes disabled. Also in the 'machinemuse' config folder, there should be a 'recipes' folder with some files defining different recipes. If this is missing, you could try installing another pack, such as the Direwolf20 1.7 Pack, and copying it from there.

If that doesn't fix things, Infinity does have Minetweaker, so you could define the recipes manually. The Minetweaker wiki has decent documentation on how to do that, and I've played with it a bit so I could help out if you run into problems.

Alternately, you could look up the intended recipes, discard the appropriate items, and cheat in what you want.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users