Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ender storage problem

2 replies to this topic

Drakard

Drakard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Soulwrack
  • Modpack:FTB Departed
I tried making the endear storage endear chest in nei. It appears on the right as available. However when I try to pull it off the crafting table it snaps back down. What's going on?

wokmage

wokmage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:wokmage

So it looks like a mismatch between what FTB has changed the recipe to using minetweaker and what NEI is displaying in game.  I just looked into the minetweaker scripts in the Departed server and it looks like the recipe for ender chests is actually: 

[[<nevermine:IngotLimonite>, <minecraft:wool:0>, <nevermine:IngotLimonite>], [<minecraft:obsidian>, <minecraft:chest>, <minecraft:obsidian>], [<nevermine:IngotLimonite>, <nevermine:Moonstone>, <nevermine:IngotLimonite>]])

Other recipes that have been modified in this way include: Ender Pouches, Spot Loaders, Chunk Loaders, Item Translocators, Fluid Translocators, Hang Gliders, Tainted Blood Pendants, and Flugel Tiaras.  Hopefully they will have the NEI integration for these recipes fixed in the next version of the pack because right now it looks like none of them are showing up properly in NEI.

• Drakard likes this

Drakard

Drakard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Soulwrack

I appreciate you finding this out for me. I know how to get Limonite. I've got it coming out of my ears. I'm not finding any entries in Advent Ascension for Moonstone. The only FTB wiki entry on it is from Ars Magica 2 which is not included in this pack. Any Ideas? I'm going to try it with limonite ingots and ender pearls. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users