Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hunger bar glitched?

Best Answer t0r4k , 02 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

Some of the new packs like Superbia have a thirst bar and a drink of water is crucial to survival. I was flabbergasted too at first then figured it out, one need sleep also, funding 3 sheep for wool and smelting some sand to make bottles is the first thing one needs to do to be able to play.

If this isn't the case, then the only other thing I can think of other than a stange glitch is to check your play mode, could be that you are on hard core.

I needed to die, I think. It seems the witches poison effect lingers even after the effect says it has worn off. Thank you, though.

Go to the full post »

2 replies to this topic

t0r4k

t0r4k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:t0r4k
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So I've started to play the Yogscast complete pack again, and I've had a lot of trouble keeping alive. I've just recently noticed my hunger bar drops extremely rapidly due to unknown circumstances. I'm not poisoned or anything. 

I can barely heal 1 heart before it drops (from full).  It drops a lot lot faster when I'm walking, and will drops down to 0 if I'm running in less than a minute.

Any idea what it could be and how to fix it? Any help greatly appreciated

JC_the_Techie

JC_the_Techie

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • IGN:JC_the_Techie
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity
Some of the new packs like Superbia have a thirst bar and a drink of water is crucial to survival. I was flabbergasted too at first then figured it out, one need sleep also, funding 3 sheep for wool and smelting some sand to make bottles is the first thing one needs to do to be able to play.

If this isn't the case, then the only other thing I can think of other than a stange glitch is to check your play mode, could be that you are on hard core.

t0r4k

t0r4k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:t0r4k
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
✓  Best Answer

I needed to die, I think. It seems the witches poison effect lingers even after the effect says it has worn off. Thank you, though.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users