Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

industrial electrolyzer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Gtfokittykat

Gtfokittykat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Does direwolf20 have one or something equivelant?

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Currently, I don't think there's a mod in existence that provides any alternatives to using GregTech machines (e.g. the industrial electrolyzer.) Since the Direwolf20 pack does not contain GregTech, you won't be able to use any recipes that call for GregTech ores or machines.

Basically, disregard anything with "industrial" in the name (e.g. industrial electrolyzer, industrial centrifuge, industrial blast furnace) and most things that require Iridium Plates, as the only vanilla IC item that I know of that calls for Iridium Plates is the Q-suit. Chrome, Titanium, Platinum or Aluminium are also unavailable in this pack, so disregard anything that uses those as a crafting component as well, except if they are not the main ingredient but a substitute ingredient for something else (e.g. Aluminium can be substituted for Refined Iron when making Electronic Circuits.)

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users