Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Halp! My AE crafting CPU threw up

2 replies to this topic

Adstanley84

Adstanley84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:FapDragon
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity
Infinity Evolved 1.7.10: Soo i wanted to see if anyone has encountered this as I'm not sure what happened.
I had an ender quarry with a tess on it, smallish big reactor feeding into a large capacitor bank feeding a tess which powered both the quarry and another tess powering my ME Network. I just set up autocrafting appropriately and put in an order of 1k leadstone solar panels. It had produced about 150 (also crafting all the components and crafting all the materials as well) so I walked away for a few minutes to pull up my ender quarry along with its tess and when I returned the floor was full of the parts and materials it had stored for the production run... Any idea what might have happened? It looked like everything in the room with my CPUs was still in tact. Its like the CPU just had a memory dump and dumped the physical material on the floor...

JC_the_Techie

JC_the_Techie

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • IGN:JC_the_Techie

Sounds to me like something the would happen with BC pipes...

Adstanley84

Adstanley84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:FapDragon

It seemed to be the chunk unloaded from memory and when it reloaded everything went to the floor. I put a chunk loader in and didnt have the issue anymore. However, I turned on Chicken Bones for its chunk loader and the game started crashing. Have not played since, so I still have not fixed that problem yet.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users