Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello, brewing maniac Fungalzombie here!

5 replies to this topic

FungalZombie

FungalZombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:FungalZombie
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Hi I'm here to fill in the gaps of the wiki, I am knowledgable with brewing and the effects, so I think I can help populate the lists with recipes.
One thing is how do I make the wiki page look right?
I want the pages to look just like every other potion recipe page.

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack
Heyo and welcome!

One simple thing that helps improving page layout: copy existing article's source (you can view it by pressing 'Edit'), paste it and edit accordingly. Don't forget to change the necessary names/links.

Also, when in doubt, wiki's Style guide covers a lot of rules on how a wiki page should look like.
  • ZL123 and FungalZombie like this

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Welcome, Fungalzombie! Hope you enjoy it here.

• FungalZombie likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

Hi I'm here to fill in the gaps of the wiki, I am knowledgable with brewing and the effects, so I think I can help populate the lists with recipes.
One thing is how do I make the wiki page look right?
I want the pages to look just like every other potion recipe page.

Yes I've been working on making those articles for brews but I am only one person lol
Good to see another witch.
Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

FungalZombie

FungalZombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:FungalZombie
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Yes I've been working on making those articles for brews but I am only one person lol
Good to see another witch.

Hi yeah, as everyone else aside from weejay seems a little hesitant from the practice, it would be nice to know what I am doing, so I'm glad to help, if I add you on skype or here or whatever, I can send you my findings and png files of recipes if you want to help with the page formatting?

I tend to be a nice witch, not really dabbling in harmful spells, but I will try to concoct just about anything I can make. I found a chart to help with brewing certain things, but I'm still working on finding the true "Cheaper" recipes, and I'm absolutely at a loss for kettle recipes. @n@

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

Hi yeah, as everyone else aside from weejay seems a little hesitant from the practice, it would be nice to know what I am doing, so I'm glad to help, if I add you on skype or here or whatever, I can send you my findings and png files of recipes if you want to help with the page formatting?

I tend to be a nice witch, not really dabbling in harmful spells, but I will try to concoct just about anything I can make. I found a chart to help with brewing certain things, but I'm still working on finding the true "Cheaper" recipes, and I'm absolutely at a loss for kettle recipes. @n@

Sure either is fine.

Kettle recipes were from a time before cauldron recipes, kettle recipes are hardcoded and not customizable at all like cauldron recipes.

If you can find cheaper cauldron recipes go ahead and add them, but by cheaper I really mean the least items used to make the brew.

Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users