Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Request] Decocraft Mod - Bed and Spawnpoint

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Biscoitoso

Biscoitoso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Biscoitoso
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hi all.

In the Decocraft Mod you can craft some beauty beds and these beds can be used to sleep as a normal bed. The problem is these beds dont save spawn point like normal beds, actually it is working in the same way as the Sleeping Bed from OpenBlocks Mod, you can sleep but cant save your spawn point.

I request the developers fix it and change the decocraft beds allowing it to save player spawnpoint.

Thank you all for your attention.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

This forum is an unofficial FTB forum, and developers don't really visit this forum. If you want to post requests, I'd suggest going to the Minecraft forums and posting in their thread there; you'll probably have a better chance over there.

• Biscoitoso likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Biscoitoso

Biscoitoso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Biscoitoso
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

This forum is an unofficial FTB forum, and developers don't really visit this forum. If you want to post requests, I'd suggest going to the Minecraft forums and posting in their thread there; you'll probably have a better chance over there.

Thank you for your answer but I allready did it. Please, fell free to close and move this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users