Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't Look Up Recipes

13 replies to this topic

CalgaryRose

CalgaryRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:CalgaryRose
  • Modpack:Regrowth

My cat stepped on my keyboard and now I can't access the functions that let me look up how to create something in Agrarian Skies (I think it's NEI or TMI).  All I get is the expanded inventory and the armor slots, no box at the bottom to type into or images on the side to click on.  What keys do I need to press to restore the lost features?

Edited to add:  I found the key myself.  Thanks to whoever wrote the NEI entry on the FTB wiki.

• RZR0 likes this

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

I'm glad you got the issue sorted :)

ahsanrashid

ahsanrashid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • IGN:ahsan
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

i am seeing new dress for girls

Jazmin

Jazmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:jazmin
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Discover the perfect wedding dresses for girls at Jazmin. Our collection features stunning designs that will make you feel like a princess on her special day.

adoroofficial

adoroofficial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:adoroofficial

Discover a world of chic sophistication with Adoro's Fashionable shoes for women. Our diverse collection caters to every taste, ensuring you find the perfect pair to express your unique style. Step into confidence and standout elegance.

declare

declare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Declare

Improve your style of clothing with our beautiful and comfortable lawn wear. Explore stylish and useful clothes in the wonderful beauty. Get the ideal style of fashion by shopping now!

Hang Ten

Hang Ten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Hang Ten

Shop the latest collection of casual clothing at Hang Ten. Browse our wide range of comfortable and stylish apparel for men, women, and kids.

ecs

ecs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:ecs

Upgrade your wardrobe with ECS' simple trouser design. Made with high-quality materials, our trousers offer a comfortable and stylish fit for any occasion. So, grab your trousers today.

herbeauty

herbeauty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:herbeauty

Shop the best moisturizer for dry skin at Her Beauty. We have researched and gathered the top-rated products to nourish and hydrate your skin, giving you a radiant and youthful complexion.

mohagni

mohagni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Mohagni

Discover the beautiful world of silk dress designs by Mohagni. Our collection reflects incredible craftsmanship, rich textiles and timeless elegance. Elevate your style with our unique stunning silk dresses. Explore the latest Mohagni collections now and embrace the beauty of silk fashion.

nishatlinen

nishatlinen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:nishatlinen

Shop the latest collection of ready to wear dresses for women at Nishat Linen. Get ready-to-wear outfits that are perfect for any occasion. Elevate your style and make a statement at every party with our stunning designs.

afrozeh

afrozeh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Afrozeh

Discover the luxury clothes of Afrozeh clothing collection. Elevate your style with meticulously crafted pieces that celebrate your unique personality.

Gulaal

Gulaal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Gulaal

Explore our online store to get the perfect ready to wear outfits for any occasion. Look our wide range of chic, well-made clothes that is ready to wear instantly. Shop now to add some style to your closet with our modern and stylish collection.

ramsha99

ramsha99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Ramsha

Explore the attraction and beauty ofvelvet dress Pakistani. Discover a variety of gorgeous velvet dress styles that match modern class with classical Pakistani beauty. that are perfect for every occasion.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users