Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stupid, stupid, stupid question

Best Answer Aezex , 08 April 2016 - 12:51 AM

If you type (type = ".exe" FTB) into your search bar, it will list it, if it exists. Otherwise, install it again.

Go to the full post »

2 replies to this topic

Soilborn

Soilborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Soilborn_27
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

They say that there are no stupid questions; I'm here to prove them wrong.

I just installed FTB on a new computer, intending to get back into the FTB craze. My launcher is up and functional as a result of the initial installation, but I'm looking ahead to the next time I run it in case my computer needs to be rebooted. No icon on desktop, nothing in the start menu, and I can't for the life of me find the launcher within the FTB folder I set up.

Where is the launcher hiding among my files?

Edit: Resolved!!

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack
✓  Best Answer

If you type (type = ".exe" FTB) into your search bar, it will list it, if it exists. Otherwise, install it again.

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

Soilborn

Soilborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Soilborn_27
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Found it! Thanks, hoss!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users