Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ender IO related crash?

8 replies to this topic

eyeonus

eyeonus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:eyeonus
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

This problem has made the game literally unplayable, and I've no idea what's causing it. It crashes everytime within 5 minutes of loading the world, even if I don't touch the controls at all.

Here's the crash log, it seems to say there's something going on with Ender IO:

http://pastebin.com/nsum2YXs

Anyone know how to get this to stop?

(I'd include the client log, but it's too big for pastebin and I can't attach it either.)

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:

• An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-5.jar). Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.
  • The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.0.2 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13 from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.424_beta.jar). It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.

This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s)

I would try either updating EnderIO to a newer version or downgrading AE2 to the latest rv2 version to try to resolve your error.

• ostPavel likes this

eyeonus

eyeonus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I'll try it, but I highly doubt that it'll do anything. That message from Ender IO is very inconsistent.

Nope. Didn't do a thing.

Re-installing the latest version of funky locomotion to undo the deletion of it's RF API, which is what that Ender IO crash report thing was saying was the problem the first time around, seems to have fixed the error. I got to play for almost an hour before it crashed for a completely different reason.

Here's hoping this problem fixed itself.

Nevermind, it just went back to the same problem again:

Spoiler

EDIT: Forgot to mention: Downgrading AE2 to rv2, which is almost a year old now, broke the world so it wouldn't even load.

eyeonus

eyeonus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Well, the good news is, offloading the world to a private server seems to have fixed the problem, so it looks like it's an SMP issue.

Snackumz

Snackumz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Snackumzs

How do/did you offload? Because I'm running into the same error/crash problem aswell.

Snackumz

Snackumz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Snackumzs

So, with the 5-10 seconds I had before the crash I did "/spawn" and now the game is working perfectly. Seems maybe certain Biomes are the root of the crash? 

eyeonus

eyeonus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

No idea. I'm playing at spawn, and it's a "Deep Ocean" biome.

But to offload, I just downloaded the server for the modpack, copied my save into the "world" folder, ran the server, and connected to 127.0.0.1 from the client.

EDIT: If you added or removed any mods from the modpack on the client, you'll want to do the same to the server too, of course.

webkilla

webkilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:webkilla
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I'm also having EnderIO issues - same as OP, something about RF api and shit

I...

Updated EnderIO to its latest version - using 1.7.10-2.3.0.427_beta

but, then that complained that my EnderCore version was too old.

It needed a minimum of EnderCore 1.7.10-2.035, while the modpack came with a EnderCore 1.7.10-2.032

so I updated that to the latest EnderCore 1.8.9-2.035... but that's for Minecraft 1.8 so that just fucked everything up

digging around some more I found the 1.7.10-2.035 version, and wouldn't you know? 

That just brought me right back to that original EnderIO/RF API 'from unknown' problem

Can someone please advice. The above thing with somehow 'offloading' the save - I have no clue how to do that. I just want this to work like normal

Torkass

Torkass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

It seems the problem can come from enderzoo when you set some mobs to "true".

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users