Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introducing RFTools

tech dimensions

4 replies to this topic

McJty

McJty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:McJty
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hi, I'd like to introduce people here to my mod RFTools. It has been in the running for a few months and is already included in a few modpacks. It is basically a tech mod with machines like auto crafter, RF monitor, power relay, item filter, teleportation system, ... But the main feature in this mod is the dimension builder. This is a system where you can (like with Mystcraft) create your own dimensions. But RFTools dimensions don't have instability. Instead you have to power them with RF (also to keep them running). More expensive dimensions (like diamond blocks etc) cost more to maintain.

Here is the link to the mod forum: http://www.minecraft...tation-powerful

And here is a link to a gallery showing some of the dimensions that you can make:

http://imgur.com/a/IgpEg

Let me know what you think.

Ah yes, and if you're interested in following development. You can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/McJty

• ZL123, ostPavel and Aezex like this

McJty

McJty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:McJty

Just pushed a new release of RFTools (2.20). The major new feature in this release is a modular screen system:

RTBj5mR.png

But also many other small improvements and bug fixes.

• ZL123 and Aezex like this

WaldoAltenwerth

WaldoAltenwerth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Just pushed a new release of RFTools (2.20). The major new feature in this release is a modular screen system:

RTBj5mR.png

But also many other small improvements and bug fixes. getting over it

It was also a huge success

gptdeutsch

gptdeutsch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity
Your RFTools mod sounds like an incredible addition to the Minecraft universe! The dimension builder feature seems particularly fascinating, offering players a creative and customizable experience. With RFTools, players can unleash their imagination without worrying about instability, making it a must-try for any tech-savvy Minecraft enthusiast. Have you considered integrating ChatGPT into your mod to enhance player interactions or provide in-game assistance? It could be a unique way to further engage your community and expand the mod's capabilities.

sendleradam

sendleradam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:sendleradam

Yes, there are quite interesting new tools, but some of them are quite simplified and do not provide full assistance, so it is better to use resources that you are sure of. For example, using ghostwriting services, I discovered many positive aspects that convincingly distinguish it from others. First of all, it is a professional approach to each task, where each project is handled with great attention and an individual approach. The team of experts not only has a high level of competence, but also demonstrates speed and efficiency in performing tasks.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tech, dimensions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users