Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cannot put items into ME storage

2 replies to this topic

GruffRumble

GruffRumble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

First of all thanks for helping me out with this, spent hours and got nothing so far.

Basically i have a ME Controller hooked up to my power via a Energy Acceptor
The energy Acceptor then sends power to my ME drive which has 8 1k drives in it, these are all lit up to show they are online.

I then have a standard chest with an import bus on it linked into the ME drive via ME glass cable.
The import bus is showing as online but it does not send any items to my ME drives.

i also cant drop items into my drives via the ME crafting terminal (this is sat on top of my controller and connected via glass cable.

Does any one know what i might be doing wrong?

Thanks again

SirPersonJr

SirPersonJr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 72 posts
  • IGN:SirPersonJr
  • Modpack:Private Pack

I think you must use ME Fluix Cables to connect stuff. The glass cables only transfer power, not items.

SorenTheCookie

SorenTheCookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Sorenskakkongen
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

If you asked me, I wouldn't use ME stuff.. But that's me in a nutshell.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users