Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cant mine in a mystic grove

mystic grove chest floating

1 reply to this topic

ishfwilf

ishfwilf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:BAM6453
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

i happened on some chests with a hopper, floating blocks and magic trees in what appears to be a mystic biome. i ant mine any of it or the blocks near by. can someone help?

edit idk how to delete but someone claimed the chunks

zamakli

zamakli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Lite 3

I've just started messing around with BoP yesterday but I noticed, for 1.7.10 at least, there's a config file named something like biomeweight. This seems to have the chances that a biome could generate, I think mystic grove was 3 out of 10 were as some of the more common ones are 10 out 10. If this is anything like mob spawning, you should think of these as a pie chart were as the higher the number (out of 10) a biome is the bigger the slice is. So if you really want a biome to spawn (like mystic grove) you also need to decrease other biome spawn chances.

TubeMatePsiphonTest DPC

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mystic, grove, chest, floating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users