Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with ModPack creation

1 reply to this topic

Blackfire499

Blackfire499

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Blackfire499
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Hi guy's right now i try to make my one Mod pack 

but i got a little problem i want to make some Mods a little harder so iam using "avaritia"

but for some reason i get  "Cannot cast ZenTypeNative: crafttweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry to ZenTypeNative: crafttweaker.data.IData"

but why i looked at other packs and did the same i don't understand

hope you can help me

Here the test Code

mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(<opencomputers:screen3>,   [[<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],  [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],   [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:string>, <ore:string>, <ore:string>, <ore:string>, <ore:string>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],  [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:string>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:string>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],  [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:string>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:string>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],  [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:string>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:blockWoolBlack>, <ore:string>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],  [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:string>, <ore:string>,<ore:string>, <ore:string>, <ore:string>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],  [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:oc:materialCircuitBoardPrinted>, <ore:blockWoolLime>],   [<ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>, <ore:blockWoolLime>]]);

zamakli

zamakli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Lite 3

Hello. I'm trying to make my first modpack, a skyblock pack, so I just uploaded it to dropbox, but when I tried to install it on the technic launcher, I got the following error: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: TheTenthDoctor's Skyblock Attempting to extract file thetenthdoctors-skyblock-1.0.zip, but it did not exist. Please consult the modpack author. I have no idea what went wrong, so if anyone could help me figure this out, I would greatly appreciate it!

Tutuapp9AppsShowbox

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users