Hello. I'll try to provide as much information as possible and if any more is needed please let me know.
I run the server off of my computer which is very capable of running an ftb server. I set up the server as instructed, allocated 4gb of ram to the server and opened port 25565, and allowed those ports on my firewall settings too. Once the server was up I launed the ftb revalaton modpack (set ram to 4gb in the options tab) and let it load up. The first time he tried connecting it wouldn't work using my external ip and port 25565 so we switched to hamachi. He uses my hamachi ipv4 address to join the server and it says "logging in" for him and then nothing happens. In my server console it says somthing like this "A player as disconnected without connecting first" And then it says no errors found. How can I fix this??
- I tried running the server in offline mode, which didn't fix the problem.
- I tried opening different ports, that didn't fix the problem.
- I tried giving him my public ip and port to join and that didn't work.
- I tried giving him my hamachi ipv4 address, which allowed him to see that the server was online, but he timed out while connecting.
- I allowed all java.exe's on both public and private in my firewall, and that didn't fix his problems.
- He also did all of these steps and he still can't join.
When my friend is online later I will get him to try to join the server and copy the logs.
Any help would be fantastic. Thanks!