Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Solved] Unable to login to the wiki

4 replies to this topic

Soul

Soul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Soulflare3
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

So I just created an account (attempting to use it for the wiki) and the forum account created fine (I mean I'm here) but if I try to login to the wiki I get "No user found matching the given credentials"  
44cR9gP.png

Is something just not working or are the accounts not tied together?

Alternatively, is it possible that my original submitted forum password caused some kind of error on the wiki end?

I'm using 1Password to manage my accounts and the initial password it generated had the following symbols: }%+#]

​I've since changed the password twice (once with less symbols and again with no symbols) to no avail, and don't really know what to do at this point. All 3 of the passwords worked fine on the forums.

Poulpinou

Poulpinou

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Poulpinou
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Hello!

I just did exactly the same, but with a common password, and I can't log on the wiki aswell...

Chaoschaot234

Chaoschaot234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Chaoschaot234
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hey together,

after registration was done I could also not be logging into the FTB Wiki but in the forum here.

Means it must be a global problem, regarding to the posts before here.

Would be nice that this get's fixed :)

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack
I will investigate the issue. Make sure you put in the username and password correctly, I believe they are case sensitive.

EDIT: I found the issue, it has been resolved. If you try again, it should work.
  • Popstop likes this

Soul

Soul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Soulflare3
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I will investigate the issue. Make sure you put in the username and password correctly, I believe they are case sensitive.

EDIT: I found the issue, it has been resolved. If you try again, it should work.

Working now, thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users