Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Ultimate: Crash Report and Help Needed

No replies to this topic

GoldBlockIngot

GoldBlockIngot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:GoldBlockIngot_
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I know FTB Ultimate is a very old pack, but I recently started playing it again and may have just lost my world.

I placed a Wooden Redstone Pipe next to a Thermal Generator and it crashed my game. It won't reopen my world without a crash screen every time I try to load it up. I tried removing Buildcraft from the mods folder temporarily but it would not let me open the game from the launcher. There are also no backups as far as I can find. My most recent attempt let me log in, but all I could see was my HUD before it crashed again.

Full Crash Report:

https://pastebin.com/EGkuGx57

This is my 4th FTB Ultimate world that has been corrupted somehow, I'm beginning to realize why this pack was abandoned.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users