Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sky Factory 3 Server stopped working

server broke

1 reply to this topic

PauleyC

PauleyC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:PauleyCapone
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

So i have been running a personal server on a spare computer for a number of months for my household and couple friends to play on together.  Never had any real problems at all.  (Ran a Space Astronomy server for a couple months, and just started running one for Sky Factory 3 for a few weeks)

But here is the problem I have now run into.

Yesterday morning, everything worked fine. Server was still running, and i had no issues getting on and playing.  Fast forward to last night when i got home from work.  Server is no longer running, and no longer will initialize to completion.

latest log: https://pastebin.com/Pt4W8dRK

(couldn't upload a full one to pastebin... free account)

I tried adding the longer log using a spoiler tag, but it froze up the page.  Can try again later to add it in, if the pastebin doesn't have the information needed to help me out.

Sky Factory 3.0.15

Thanks ahead for any assistance in figuring this out. 

zamakli

zamakli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Lite 3

I've seen this in a few different threads on here. It seems that on some shutdowns (not sure if it's bad shutdowns, or just a random bug) the file <instance>/config/island.json gets corrupted. Crack it open, see if it can be repaired, and if not, spin up another server instance in a temp folder, join it, then shut it down again, and copy the island.json file from that.

Download Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users