Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Big Reactor has invalid block although nothing is there.

3 replies to this topic

Vahst

Vahst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Vahst
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

I've tried creating this reactor for a little while now 10 x 10 x 10 and for some reason I'm getting an invalid block type inside it, even after I cleared it out it would still state that there is an invalid block inside it. And for some reason I can't attach the screenshot with the attach file button even after I had changed the different uploaders so I'll just put this link here for the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/s477iw.

SirPersonJr

SirPersonJr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 72 posts
  • IGN:SirPersonJr
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Not certain why that is happening, but if you put a valid block in that spot will it work?

Vahst

Vahst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Not certain why that is happening, but if you put a valid block in that spot will it work?

I've put a diamond and gold block in the spot and it still hasn't work, I saw a different post where someone used goggles of revealing and there was something there for them but I did it and there was nothing.

Vahst

Vahst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
✓  Best Answer

Okay, so turns out the reactor was just tricking me, it'd say that the block was invalid but I just had to put the reactor casing on top of that column of blocks, sorry for wasting your time on reading this forum.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users