Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rendering Screen Crash FTB Ultimate

render screen rendering crash ftb ultimate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

kollinkoko

kollinkoko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:kollinkoko
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Everytime I open my inventory, I crash.

I have tried deleting NEI.dat, still happens.

I dont want to uninstall NEI, I need it.

Crash report:

Spoiler

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Try:

• Disable NEI, open FTB, open your inventory, see if that helps. If it does, try re-enabling it and go from there.
  • Force-updating. Options pane, Force Update button. Launch FTB.
  • Disable XyCraft, open FTB, open your inventory, see if that helps. I ask this because I've heard that XyCraft and NEI aren't the greatest of friends compatibility-wise and one will sometimes cause the other to crash under certain circumstances.
  • Opening a different world to see if that helps.

Also:

• What items did you have in your inventory when the crashes started?
  • What items were you looking up via NEI when the crashes started?
  • What items were on the right-hand side of the screen (the search results area) when the crashes started, if you can remember? What mods were the items from?

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

aceofspades_2

aceofspades_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:aceofspades_2
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I'm having the same problem in the original Direwolf20 pack. I disabled NEI and it worked, but after I re-enabled it and again after I force updated it it still did not work. I am hesitant to try disabling xycraft though, because I used a lot of xycraft blocks and machines. Will I be able to get them back if I disable and re-enable the mod?

aceofspades_2

aceofspades_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:aceofspades_2
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I also tried it in every other world I have and it was fine so its just this world

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: render, screen, rendering, crash, ftb, ultimate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users