Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Unleashed Glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

HighOnLifeTemplar

HighOnLifeTemplar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:mrminiman7779
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

When I went into FTB today, all the modpacks had there mods deleted with no human intervention. It will not allow me to update, and the download bar seems like it's dead. Any tips?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Do you have the FTB console log? That would help in determining what happened. It could just be a problem connecting to the FTB central servers, in which case you should probably just check back later.

HighOnLifeTemplar

HighOnLifeTemplar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:mrminiman7779

The Log was just as usual as it always is, but it does not include the mods downloading, every mod-pack had every mod deleted from it, I presume it was yesterday, as I had no internet. Also, I tried re-downloading the pack and it had no mods as well

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper

Make sure that your download is not being interrupted by a firewall or antivirus software. If you have either of those, make sure to add the FTB Launcher as a program which is allowed to use the Internet to download files. Make sure that the firewall and/or antivirus provided by your default OS is also allowing FTB to use the Internet. You can also try running the launcher as an administrator (right-click on the launcher .exe file and click Run as administrator.)

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Firemx

Firemx

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Firemx
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Make sure your internet isn't losing packets, it might be useful to search for a manual download for FTB as Packet loss in quite common.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users