Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help Automatic Force Tree Farm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

HiNolanHere

HiNolanHere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Platinumreach
  • Modpack:FTB Beta Pack A
Need Help To Automate A Force Tree Farm.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

What have you tried so far? There are so many ways to automate things in FTB... for vanilla trees, you can automate with Forestry arboretums and loggers or with multifarms, there are Steve's Carts carts designed for this purpose, probably even ComputerCraft turtles could be programmed for this. If these don't work with the Force sapling, there may even be a way to use some new toys from Thaumic Tinkerer with an Axe of the Stream or an advanced Tinker's Construct axe to plant, bone meal, and harvest any tree (totally untested, and based purely on a mod spotlight).

HiNolanHere

HiNolanHere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Platinumreach
  • Modpack:FTB Beta Pack A
Well I Was Really Trying Yo Automate It With Steve's Carts And It Didn't Work Sadly. But I Havnt Tryed Forestry, Or A ComputerCraft Program Yet.

xWhite-Deathx

xWhite-Deathx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:SillySammyDude
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I found a way of doing it with Steve's Carts. All you need to do is, set up a normal cart that harvests trees but also include the tree: Exotic addon and then you can automate every tree in the game. hope this helps.

• xWhite-Deathx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users