Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Considering an Air Quality Monitor – Any Recommendations?

- - - - - Considering an Air Quality Mo

1 reply to this topic

lekor2255

lekor2255

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:lekor
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hi everyone,

I’m looking into getting an air quality monitor for my home and wanted to see if anyone here has experience with them. How useful are they, and what changes have you noticed since using one?

johnsmith1

johnsmith1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hey, I recently installed an air quality monitor in my home, and it's been incredibly enlightening. It’s helped me pinpoint sources of poor air quality, like certain cleaning products and lack of ventilation in specific areas. By making small adjustments based on the monitor's data, I've seen a noticeable improvement in our indoor air quality. It’s also great for peace of mind, especially during allergy seasons. The real-time feedback is super helpful. Overall, I’m thrilled with the difference it has made and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering one.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users