←  Questions/Help

FTB Forums

»

Invalid Entity Item error spamming console

Iamtk421's Photo Iamtk421 29 Aug 2013

Has anyone seen this error?

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Attempted to add a EntityItem to the world with a invalid item: ID 0 at (0.00,  0.00, 0.00), this is most likely a config issue between you and the server. Please double check your configs.

I get it repeatedly spamming the console, so quickly it uses a large chunk of the CPU, and the console process rapidly uses up over 2GB of memory.

I have of course "checked my configs". Actually I just copied the whole server config folder directly from the server to my client so there shouldn't be any issues there.

I can just kill the console window process with task manager, but that's a little annoying having to do it everytime.

Note that changing the 'show Console?' option in FTB hides the console window, but the process is still running using up ram/cpu.

Google is no help :(

ZL123's Photo ZL123 29 Aug 2013

When was the first time this happened?

An EntityItem, by the way, is basically an item dropped in the world.

It might have to do with something that's unfinished. If an ID of a Block is not assigned, it defaults to 0. If an ID of an Item is not assigned, it defaults to 256.

Blocks are actually Items when in the Inventory and in the World. They are only proper Blocks when they are placed.

I don't remember when I first noticed it, but I think it has started occurring recently and I haven't made changes to mods or configs for a long time.

So its a block without an assigned ID... being dropped on the ground... interesting.

My brother playing on the same server doesn't get any in his console...

ZL123's Photo ZL123 29 Aug 2013

And it looks like it's at the co-ordinate (0.00, 0.00, 0.00).

Seems legit...

Yea, there is nothing there at all...