Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Ultimate freeze

ftbultimate freeze crash help

8 replies to this topic

niroc

niroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Niroc
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I played ftb unleashed very much but i want more mods so i choose to play the ultimate pack but when i click on the launch button the launcher just freezes and every button greyes out.

My console doesn't open so i cant show a crashlog I really need help pls.

:)

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

That is probably because the modpack has to be downloaded. There should be a pop-up window somewhere showing the download progress, you probably just missed that.

niroc

niroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

No i've already downloaded it but when i start it a window pops up for a second and it closes and the whole launcher is freezed i already have got the ultimate folder too

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

The small window is normal, that's Minecraft Forge doing some things. But it's strange that you don't have a console, normally it opens when you start the FTB launcher and never closes until you exit the launcher...

niroc

niroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

ok i redownloaded(?) the launcher and now the console opens when i start ultimate and when i click on launch and everything freezes the console says that:

Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

i think these are the important lines and it doesnt do anymore

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

If that's the last thing it says that is strange... can you run any other modpacks (Unleashed?) or vanilla Minecraft without problems?

niroc

niroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

yes i can play unleashed and vanilla minecraft without problems some modpacks i cant play too but with other problems so that doesnt matter :(

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

Then it's probably something about the Minecraft version - Ultimate and some others are on 1.4.7, so it is possible that it's causing problems with your computer. I don't think there's much you can do about that though...

niroc

niroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

ok i've fixed the problem by typing in the java code:

-Xms256m -XX:PermSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

just type that in the additional java parameters option in ,,advanced options''

then it should work,but when i start ftb ultimate(without problems) and i start a new world it just freezes at 

Loading World

Building Terrain...

in the console there pops up a red line which says:

2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Schwerwiegend] [ForgeModLoader] The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. Investigate any modifications to base classes outside ofForgeModLoader, especially Optifine, to see if there are fixes available.
2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Information] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Server thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: The ForgeModLoader state engine is invalid
2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:122)
2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStopped(Loader.java:780)
2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStopped(FMLCommonHandler.java:469)
2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:559)
2013-11-19 16:57:59 [Information] [STDERR] at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Unhandled exception in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 4

btw i dont have optifine or other mods added

i hope somebody can help me :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users