←  Skins

FTB Forums

»

My Personal Skins

streak1's Photo streak1 02 Feb 2013

As I have been playing Minecraft, I have made myself a few skins. I figured I would share them, in case you may want to use them yourself.

normal.png

This was my first skin. I modeled it after Notch's skin, adding a hat, and editing a few things. I think I did a pretty good job with it.

aether.png

This was the skin I used when I was playing the Aether mod. I still used my original skin, but I used this one for Aether to fit with the style more. It is modeled after Blue Swets, a slime-like mob added by the mod.

newnormal.png

While I liked my original skin, over time I felt that it looked a little too similar to Notch's skin. So, about a year ago, I edited the original to make it a little more unique. I changed it to give it a dirty, used look, as to fit with the survival theme of Minecraft. When I'm not playing FTB, this is the skin I use.

FTB.png

Similarly to the Aether skin, I made this to fit in more with the style of FTB. I removed the hat from the original, and changed the clothes from dirty and torn to a lab coat from a Douglas Rattmann skin I found. I picked him for the coat specifically, since he is one of my favorite characters from Valve's games.   

As I said before, feel free to use any of these skins. I just wanted to share them with you and tell the story of why I made them.

~streak1

ViperSRT3g's Photo ViperSRT3g 02 Feb 2013

NakAttack.png

Never really made much skins, I just play to play. But I use this one, Ghost from Modern Warfare.

ZL123's Photo ZL123 02 Feb 2013

Nice skins! I've never actually made one before, but I might try.

RZR0's Photo RZR0 03 Feb 2013

Hmm, I'm using a Dr Who skin, David Tennant <3

ZER0-0's Photo ZER0-0 06 Feb 2013

I have the skins of a knight with a blue cape and armor and a couple of camo guys and ninjas. Nothing amazing

TheLaw's Photo TheLaw 07 Feb 2013

I have the skin of battle start galcatica the, robot thingy, ummm... CYCLONES!Made by me

ViperSRT3g's Photo ViperSRT3g 07 Feb 2013

Those toasters are called Cylons *facepalm*

TheLaw's Photo TheLaw 08 Feb 2013

What, i just put a extra c in it?

Alister19's Photo Alister19 08 Feb 2013

Default Steve skin... Too cool for school I guess, I might change it now...

Firehawk's Photo Firehawk 31 May 2013

www.minecraftskins.com   

this website has nice skins got mine there

felinoel's Photo felinoel 08 Aug 2013

I made mine, it is just something mildly steampunk.

Grim123's Photo Grim123 12 Dec 2013

How do you get skins on to your ftb unleashed.... I know im a noob

timrem's Photo timrem 12 Dec 2013

How do you get skins on to your ftb unleashed.... I know im a noob

It's no different from any other modpack or vanilla: upload the skin to https://minecraft.net/profile

If you have a skin uploaded, but look like Steve, just try logging out and back in.

Fast Reply