Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Basic logistic pipe deleted/corrupted world??

3 replies to this topic

DeadEyeSavage

DeadEyeSavage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I was playing on dw20 mudpack and I was setting up my Redstone furnaces to output to my new logistic pipe system which was working perfectly so I turned my quarry on and watched it, Everything was working except the output of the Redstone furnaces it was getting stuck and throwing stuff onto the floor. so I put basic logic pipes directly connected to them and right after that my game closed.

I then re-launched the game and my world is not on the play list anymore under single player?!? I see in it in the save folder and I can create new worlds and I see them appear in that folder. I delete the same world and it disappears form that folder but my main world will not even load on the world list. (list you see after click singleplayer)

HELP?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

You'll want to restore from a backup, and continue from there. Logistics Pipes do not interface well with Thermal Expansion machines, with current versions you need some basic Buildcraft pipes (generally iron pipes) attached to the TE3 machines which then feed into the logistics network.

AlenEviLL

AlenEviLL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Same thing happened, can you please tell more throughly how do I restore my save? Everything is similar to DeadEyeSavage, I installed basic logistic pipe under the furnace and it crashed

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Ideally, you should have been making backups of your world every so often. With so many mods, things are bound to go wrong every once in a while. You'd just have to restore the backup, and all you might lose is a few days' progress.

If you haven't been making backups, you'll want to make one now before doing anything. Find your FTB directory, then navigate to ".../Direwolf20_1_6_4/Minecraft/Saves". Copy the folder containing your world to someplace else, such as your desktop. Then you'll have to try using something such as MCEdit on your world to find and delete the offending pipe. If you mess up, you have the backup to restore from before trying again.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users