Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Factorization problems

2 replies to this topic

Evilrockstar13

Evilrockstar13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Has anyone else had any trouble crafting certain items from the factorization mod. I was unable to craft a diamond block shard and the grinder and had to spawn them in. Then our crystallizer will not heat up. We are still running on 1.0.11 mod version on account of me being a noob and not knowing how to update our server.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I just tested: placing a diamond block and blowing it up with TNT successfully gave the expected 18 Diamond Block Shards (if you weren't aware, this is the new procedure and the craftpacket thing doesn't work anymore). The Grinder should not be craftable anymore since it's been replaced by the Lacerator. As for the crystallizer: did you have a powered Furnace Heater next to it? Did you have the appropriate reagent for the process (Aqua Regia for most recipes)?

Evilrockstar13

Evilrockstar13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I wasn't aware that was how to craft the diamond block shards. I've been having some trouble finding updated info about some of the mod packs, but as for the crystallizer we were using an old method for that as well. Sorry for the post, I should have maybe looked more into it first.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users