Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Console help?

5 replies to this topic

laurajudoo

laurajudoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:laurajudoox
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

okay, so i need someones help, im kinda new to all this modding stuff but ive downloaded FTB launcher and Direwolf20 and launched it, everythings loaded fine, minecraft pops up then loads of this comes up on my console..

1782176_725322600841609_1539280282_n.jpg

after all this comes up, everything closes off and its done it 3 times now :(

can anyone tell me why its doing this? D:

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Nothing in your screenshot would cause a crash. If you could post the console log to pastebin using the appropriate button and provide a link, or post a crash log from "[FTB_folder]/Direwolf20_1_6_4/minecraft/crash-logs", we might be able to help you out.

laurajudoo

laurajudoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Nothing in your screenshot would cause a crash. If you could post the console log to pastebin using the appropriate button and provide a link, or post a crash log from "[FTB_folder]/Direwolf20_1_6_4/minecraft/crash-logs", we might be able to help you out.

I'd love to do that but everytime I try to it says error and then closes everything off :(

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Check up the Forge log then, it is generated in your instance folder.

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

laurajudoo

laurajudoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Check up the Forge log then, it is generated in your instance folder.

sorry i'm literally that stupid i don't even know how to find that >.<

i tried loading another mod, the mod above direwolf, it downloaded but did the exact same as what dire wolf did, if i can press paste just before it closes off ill show you what it says :)

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Can you hop to irc using Chat button at the top of the page? Stay there for a bit and make sure to ping me. ]

---

edit: This offer is no longer valid.

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users