Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1.6.4 direwolf20 pack won't open

1 reply to this topic

M3G13L2

M3G13L2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:M3G13L2
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

i downloaded it and it will open and stay at the mojang screen. it will stay like this for hours. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it multiple times. When it does open it says my mods are out of date so i update it and it says the same thing. I don't know what to do. Someone please help me. 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

When it says your mods are out of date: are these messages that appear in the chat when you open a world, or is this a problem that prevents you from joining servers? The former is expected, and you can just ignore the messages. FTB modpacks don't always run the latest versions of mods, because they have to test that everything works well together before updating; the messages are to alert users who manage their own mods rather than using a modpack. If you can't join a server because of mod mismatches, try contacting the people running the server to see what version of the pack they're running, and what modifications they may require.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users