Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Redstone Energy Conduit Crash

bug report

3 replies to this topic

gorgofdoom

gorgofdoom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:gorgofdoom
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. Point me in the right direction if I'm wrong please. 

I've experienced a recurring crash related to the thermal expansion redstone energy conduits. I have a lava energy station set up in the nether using magmatic dynamos, redstone conduits, and an energy cell. When i use a nether portal to go to the nether it appears that the redstone conduits do not load properly (IE: they don't visually appear though I can't walk in the blocks they're placed in. They seem to be transferring energy correctly.) If I try to modify any of the blocks they're supposedly attached to the game appears to crash although my progress is saved.

EDIT-----
Crashlog:

Spoiler

P.S. sorry again if this is the wrong forum.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. Point me in the right direction if I'm wrong please. 

I've experienced a recurring crash related to the thermal expansion redstone energy conduits. I have a lava energy station set up in the nether using magmatic dynamos, redstone conduits, and an energy cell. When i use a nether portal to go to the nether it appears that the redstone conduits do not load properly (IE: they don't visually appear though I can't walk in the blocks they're placed in. They seem to be transferring energy correctly.) If I try to modify any of the blocks they're supposedly attached to the game appears to crash although my progress is saved.

I've included the crash log.

P.S. sorry again if this is the wrong forum.

Hey, hate to break it to ya, but you gotta edit it and reattach it. Try simply copying and pasting the text portion here, and using spoiler tags, like [spoiler] wall of text here [/spoiler ] like that, besides the space between er and the ], that way you can see it here like we can. But it sounds like you dont have it chunkloaded. whenever you go to the nether, or anywhere other than that 9x9 area its in, it will not be chunkloaded. Place a chunkloader near it. It might work, it should, hopefully, fix the rendering.

and you have it in the right place! no fear my friend. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Hm. There are related crashes, but they all pertain to logging into servers. Try breaking the conduit and placing it again. 

EDIT: This can probably be fixed by loading the chunk with a chunkloader. Seriously, try that. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

gorgofdoom

gorgofdoom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:gorgofdoom
That seems to have solved the problem. Thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users