Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Saplings in Overworld

2 replies to this topic

McTwiggy

McTwiggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:McTwiggy
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I'm having issues planting blood saplings in Overworld. I'm hoping someone can explain the limitations, requirements, or otherwise to planting them. I've tried planting them upside-down on 1x1, 2x2, and 3x3 plots of Netherrack, Soul Sand, and Tainted Soil without any luck. Anyone have any suggestions or know of something that I may be doing wrong that could be causing the planting process not to work? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :]

Thanks ahead of time,

McTwiggy

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I've not personally tried planting Blood Saplings, neither in the Overworld nor in the Nether. As I understand it, though, you plant a sapling on some netherrack, and when it grows, it grows down from the ceiling above.

McTwiggy

McTwiggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:McTwiggy
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So does that mean that I need to plant the sapling as I would a normal one, on the ground, and then it will invert to the ceiling? Do I need to plant it on some Netherrack and then have Netherrack above that for it to hang from? I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I'm trying to get it to grow from the bottom of my Thaumcraft tower as shown in the linked Dropbox picture.

https://www.dropbox....pa/Untitled.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users