Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tinkers tool forge.Can't assemble cleaver pieces

2 replies to this topic

Imushen

Imushen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Hi. First, sorry for my bad english.

I tried to create a cleaver in full alumite (my first tc tool), so I have all necessary pieces made from alumite.

But when I put all thoses pieces in the tool forge, and select the cleaver pattern in the left part,the (theorically) resulting cleaver never appeared on the right part.

Is it possible to create a cleaver entirely in alumite ?

I never tried to create an iron one before. Maybe I need to create iron tools to be able to "unlock" better alliages ?

I also tried in creative and have the same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Are you accidentally using standard Tool Rods in the recipe where you need Tough Tool Rods? That's the most likely explanation, unless you've added Iguana Tweaks to your pack.

Imushen

Imushen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Many thanks timrem. I haven't seen this distinction between rods before :unsure:

Works fine with though rods.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users