Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crazy server lag

3 replies to this topic

vaikepois

vaikepois

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:vaikepois
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Hi! I noticed I'm having crazy Server lag in a single player game... I tried removing multiple generators, itemducts (replaced with tesseracts), removed JABBA barrels and replaced with chests, removed most of the microblocks. And there is serious server lag.. crazy delays. Can anyone explain what is the cause and how to fix it..??? I allocated 4.5 GB to minecraft and It's not even using most of it. (fps 90 - 120)

Screenshots of my skyblock. http://imgur.com/a/T4ZKj

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Nice setup.

When I played Agrarian Skies, I found that Fluiducts seemed perhaps a bit bugged, and could cause massive lag especially when interacting with Ex Nihilo crucibles. I would recommend trying to empty out any fluiducts and seeing if that clears up the lag. If it does, you can look into using a different form of fluid transport, such as the Extra Cells fluid busses.

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

Nice setup.

When I played Agrarian Skies, I found that Fluiducts seemed perhaps a bit bugged, and could cause massive lag especially when interacting with Ex Nihilo crucibles. I would recommend trying to empty out any fluiducts and seeing if that clears up the lag. If it does, you can look into using a different form of fluid transport, such as the Extra Cells fluid busses.

Ugh I had the worst time with fluiducts, always had to cycle them in order for anything to ever flow through my tree farm's sludge line

Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

vaikepois

vaikepois

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:vaikepois
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Nice setup.

... removed all the fluiducts and seems its still lagging mad (1.5 - 3 sec delay) ... I'm sure singleplayer isn't upload speed dependant haha.. cuz "singleplayer" after-all. Would be utter bullshit if it would depend on network (and that's something I can't upgrade at all)

If it would be FPS lag it would be understandable.. but a "server" like lag in single-player is just nuts..

No idea what is the cause .... I'm just messing around in creative mode to change stuff (I really liked my pipes before.. "looks industrial")

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users