I Have been trying to create a single player world on mind crack, and every time i try it stops and says" internal server shutting down" im not sure why this is happening any ideas? Thanks
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:15 PM
Basically, what is happening is that your world is shutting down immediately after it starts up due to some sort of error. I would say:
1) Try deleting your files for the MindCrack pack, barring saves, config files and options you've adjusted etc, and redownload the pack.
2) Update/reinstall Java, perhaps?
3) Make sure you're not allocating more RAM than you have in the Options menu.
4) You could also try using the vanilla pack without editing any of the config files in any way, shape or form. Basically, this would be identical to #1, but with deleting ALL files for the MindCrack pack, including configs and saves.
5) If all else fails, try navigating to [FTB INSTALL DIRECTORY HERE]/MindCrack/minecraft/crash-reports and post any crash reports that appear after the game crashes. This is usually the most helpful thing in resolving errors.
My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users