Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Filter system issue

Best Answer Hippieshaman , 29 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

sounds like you're trying to feed items in from the bottom of the barrels, this wont work, feed items in on the top and it should work.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

pydnar

pydnar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Lite

Hey everyone...I just started FTB recently, I'm using the most current version of FTB lite with Factorization 0.7.21 added. Earlier today, I tried to set up a simple storage system of barrels attached to a chest + filter with pneumatic tubes. It works fine, but I keep getting one strange problem with it--whenever I place items in the chest to be sorted into the barrels, the items get stuck. It seems that the filter only wants to put 1 stack of items into each barrel, and after that it considers that barrel to be full. I tried putting 1 cobblestone into an empty barrel and then added 2 stacks of cobble to the chest for sorting--the system added 63 more cobble to the barrel and then sent the remaining stack back to the filter. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance for the help.

Hippieshaman

Hippieshaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
✓  Best Answer

sounds like you're trying to feed items in from the bottom of the barrels, this wont work, feed items in on the top and it should work.

Hippiecraft Community, since 2012.

Forum, Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, Planet Minecraft, Steam, Website

Contact us by e-mail: mail@hippiecraft.net | Support: support@hippiecraft.net

pydnar

pydnar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Lite

D'oh, can't believe I didn't think to try that...SOLVED, thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users