Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unable to join a Mindcrack server

3 replies to this topic

austen_95

austen_95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack
so i don't know what to do, the server i want to play on is the correct version of mindcrack and correct version of Minecraft, but it won't let me join it because it says i'm missing 2 mods: ExtrabiomesXL: 3.11.0 and AdvancedSolarPanel: 3.3.4

i looked in the mods that are loaded into the mindcrack game in the "forge mods" section, and it says that they are installed into the client.

Anyway, not sure what to do, was hoping to get some answers here.

update: i found out that the mods that are installed into my client are actually the wrong versions and are 1 version short of the one needed, so now my question: how do i update the mods in the pack?

Kahless61

Kahless61

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

You might try to force update. Start up the FTB Launcher, but don't click Launch yet. Go to the second tab, called "Advanced" or "Options" or "Settings" or something along those lines. A button on that pane says "Force Update". Click it and it will highlight (but nothing will happen otherwise). Then Launch.

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

If that doesn't work, you can also do it by hand. Navigate to the forum threads for the mods in question, download the required versions to a location you will remember (e.g. Downloads) and click Edit Mod Pack while the launcher is open and Mindcrack Pack is selected. You can then simply copy the mods from the location you downloaded them to (click Open Folder, which will open the mods directory, then copy the files) and remove the outdated versions.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

austen_95

austen_95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

ok, i did the things suggested above, but in the end i searched for the mods i needed and just downloaded the correct versions, now it works good. Thank you guys for your input!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users