Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Direwolf20 w/advanced solars Server looking for 1 or 2

No replies to this topic

Burdel

Burdel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Hey there FTB'ers, I have a dedicated whitelisted server that I'm looking for a couple of members for.  Realistically your gonna have to prove your not some crappy troll and I would prefer if you could skype me before i let you join.  This is a server for us older fella/gals as I am 29 and would prefer my members at least be in their 20's.  Also this server runs a bit of an older version that has also been modified to accept the advanced solar panels (ultimate hybrids/hybrids).  Therefore you must at least be able to handle adding in mods on your own.  If you want to join, just leave a post here and I will get back with you.

Thanks,

Burdel

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users