Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Ultimate Server (Whitelist)(4 Open slots)

8 replies to this topic

Ninnjawhisper

Ninnjawhisper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
Hello! I'm here to ask for applicants to my FTB Ultimate server (via Hamachi). I intend for a small community of tight knit players. I have room for 4 more people, a spawn already set up, and a good seed to build with. If you are interested, comment with the following template:

IGN:
Why do you want to join?
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?:
How experienced are you with FTB?
Additional info about yourself:

If you are accepted, you will receive a PM from me with server details.
I hope to hear from you guys! 

P.S: No age limit to apply- just please use proper grammar! :)

The map is of the spawn town. The red cursor is where you (should xD) spawn. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013-06-18_18.00.01.png

• TurkeyDawg1, Washbucket and DiamondMan528 like this

TurkeyDawg1

TurkeyDawg1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:TurkeyDawg1
IGN: TurkeyDawg1
What makes you a good applicant? I love to help people. I would give advice about a mod or build a farm or anything to help someone out.
Why do you want to join? I want to join so I can play with a trusted group of people on a stable server. I would like it to not be very crowded, so I can play in peace. I have also tried to make a bout 4 or 5 of my own servers, but sadly they failed.
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?: yes it is The.German.Luke.Hanson How experienced are you with FTB?I understand almost everything about all the mods. My favorite mods are extra bees (less experienced in that category), IC2, Thermal Expansion, and Thuamcraft
  • TurkeyDawg1 likes this

dabears123

dabears123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:dabears123
IGN: dabears123
What makes you a good applicant? I think multiplayer minecraft is loads of fun and  like to help people. I am expirienced with minecraft and will be able to help other noobly players.
Why do you want to join? FTB is a good mod and this looks like a nice mellow place to play it.
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?: Jala Keener
How experienced are you with FTB? Im a bit new but I learn fast.
Additional info about yourself: Turkeydawg1 is my friend and introduced me to this server. I'm sure I willl be a trustworthy player

Washbucket

Washbucket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:jiant4god

IGN: jiant4god

I think I'm a good applicant because I can help people and learn what I can.

I'm not that experience with FTB but I'm hoping I can learn from anyone including TurkeyDawg1 who is a great guy and I hope he gets on the server.

I'm cousin with turkeydawg1 and I'm on Minecraft/ftb a lot so you don't have to worry about that but I'm slightly bad with grammar.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

IGN: TurkeyDawg1
What makes you a good applicant? I love to help people. I would give advice about a mod or build a farm or anything to help someone out.
Why do you want to join? I want to join so I can play with a trusted group of people on a stable server. I would like it to not be very crowded, so I can play in peace. I have also tried to make a bout 4 or 5 of my own servers, but sadly they failed.
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?: yes it is The.German.Luke.Hanson How experienced are you with FTB?I understand almost everything about all the mods. My favorite mods are extra bees (less experienced in that category), IC2, Thermal Expansion, and Thuamcraft

Please do not like your own posts.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

minghram

minghram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Minghram

Ign: Minghram

what makes you a good applicant: well first off i dont steal/grief. second of all i like to have fun and hangout. I build by myself unless someone wants to help.

I talk a lot. I am active everyday and most of all i am friendly.

Why Do You Want To Join: well i have been on a couple whitlisted servers but i am looking for another one to start over.

Do you have a skype: i dont but if i need to make one to join i will.

How experienced are you in Ftb: well i am pretty darn good with bees and love to mess around in thaumcraft GregTech isnt my best suit Bees are.

Additional inforamtion about yourself: My real name Is Marvin Milton I am from California I am In high school i love sports and Ftb

Thanks for Reading This Hope you consider me.

omgomg145

omgomg145

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Clingston
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack
IGN: Clingston
What makes you a good applicant? I follow rules and I don't grief. I have experience with FTB and I will be a person that will be very helpful to the server.
Why do you want to join? I want to join a FTB server that is white-listed. This is my first time joining a white-listed FTB server.
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?: PM me if you want my skype. I'm not giving it away unless I make it into the server.
How experienced are you with FTB? I am very experienced. I started out with the FTB beta and then went to mindcrack pack. I started the mindcrack pack right when it launched and I am still playing it from time to time.
Additional info about yourself: My timezone is PST if you want to know when night and day is for me. Other than that, I don't know what other info you want from me.

DiamondMan528

DiamondMan528

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:DiamondMan528
IGN: DiamondMan528
What makes you a good applicant? I follow the rules, and can help others out when help is needed. I can interact with the server and players as well.
Why do you want to join? I would like to start a new YouTube series on a small community server, and this looks perfect. Also to live stream on.
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?: DiamondMan528
How experienced are you with FTB? I am very experienced in making FTB servers and i'm great with 95% of mods.
Additional info about yourself: I play Minecraft as often as possible and like a great server. I'm in high school and love football. Also very easy to get ahold of when needed. I Live in the USA

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
IGN: xfritz5375
What makes you a good applicant? I am nice and I will help everyone
Why do you want to join? I like small servers
Do you have Skype (If so, what is your Skype name?)?: no
How experienced are you with FTB? I'm pretty good at buildcraft and IC2 but I am really good at magic (not golems though)
Additional info about yourself: I am good at many instruments

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users