Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New World Server! New Potato!

No replies to this topic

PhoenixFan765

PhoenixFan765

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:PhoenixFan765
  • Modpack:New World Mod Pack

Hello everyone! My name is Phoenix and I am the In game manager of the New Potato server. It has come to my attention that there really hasn't been many New World Servers. So, I've decided to convince the server console manager about a Pack switch. We have recently switched to this Mod Pack so the Map is relatively new. We have great staff attendance, there is almost always one staff member online. Also something to note, this server is on the version of 6.4 and is NOT whitelisted! The staff is also quite nice to the players as well; there shouldn't be any trouble with staff griefing. Also, the server is set to have PvP on at this point in time. However, if spawn killing happens or something of the sort, we will happily turn it off. 

Server IP: 66.248.201.131

Server website: http://www.potatotekkit.enjin.com/

I hope to see all of you interested on the server soon!

Phoenix

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users