Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 Open - No PVP, Grief or raiding - Social server come join

3 replies to this topic

LCruel

LCruel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:LCruel
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hello All,

I am looking for casual FTB fans who want to join us at minecraft.ancientstormrage.com. Me and my friends run a small FTB server. We enjoy minecraft FTB and like to expand the experience by sharing the game world online.

Expect to find a persistent world where you can adventure and build as you can in single player. We intent to keep the player count low so you can get to know your neighbors. Ones the server has become mature (10 to 20 regular players) the server will become a white listed server for (your) friends only.

Server:
The server is hosted in europe on: 213.163.67.38  / minecraft.ancientstormrage.com

TeamSpeak:
IP: www.ancientstormrage.com
password: wow2

Rules:
- No PVP
- Use common sense
- Respect players, admins and their property
- Survival, normal difficulty
- No raiding on claimed area's

Item restrictions:
None

Further inquiry:
Admin: d.vandenakker@gmail.com

I hope to hear/see any and all FTB fans soon.

Regards,
LCruel

LCruel

LCruel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:LCruel

One week later, fixed canvas bag so it can be used without the duping issue. Also updated Grief prevention to work with most of the FTB Ultimate items. Spawn town is taking shape and during peak there are about 15 players online. So there still is some room for new players.

Nolls

Nolls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:robcat123

It says that I need to be on 1.5 but I don't have a version of ultimate 1.5

Neonblast1994

Neonblast1994

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:neonblast1994

hi the server said i need to update to 1.5.2, but i looked online and there is no ftb ultimate 1.5.2

any help please?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users