Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Power Tool Enchant?

Power tool enchant enchantment table anvil

2 replies to this topic

Rudy414

Rudy414

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Rudy414
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

So I have my power tool and suit, almost completely enabled, and I have put fortune II on the power tool so far.  My question is, what are all the enchantments you can put on the power tool?  I learned that you can not but disjunction on it.   I really want fortune III and looting II... can that be done?   And are things like sharpness and efficiency aplicable or boost what you have set in the table?  Thanks! :P

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

According to the wiki article, the Power Tool can only receive Tool enchantments. So while Fortune, Efficiency, Silk Touch, etc should be applicable, Weapon enchants like Looting, Sharpness, and Disjunction will not be allowed. As to what happens if you use cheat mode to apply these enchantments: I don't know, but Vorpal would be the best thing to test that with.

Immot

Immot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Soul Stealer can be applied if you use an enchanted book.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users